Thursday, January 31, 2013

New Year's Resolution Update

I read an article last night on Yahoo! that reminded me that we’re almost a month into our New Year's resolutions.  It‘s crazy that a whole month has passed by so quickly.  To be honest, I made the age old resolution of losing weight/eating healthy again this year.  But instead of focusing totally on that, I gave myself some other options too. For example, I told myself that I was going to stop wearing my sweat pants so much when I go out.  Not just that, but also do my hair and makeup a little more as well.  I’m pretty basic when it comes to clothes, mainly because I’m too lazy to attempt to piece stuff together.  I really need to get back on the losing weight track though.  I've done pretty well with the other stuff.   I'm just now starting to feel better after having a cold for almost a week, and that's put a dent in my working out.  Training for a 5k isn't the easiest thing in the world and it's a month away.   Probably need to get on that.... 

What about the rest of ya’ll? Are you happy with where you’re at after a month?  Do you wish you’d progressed further?  Did you say screw a resolution and not give in to the hype? I wanna know.. tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment